Thursday, February 11, 2010

Story 2 Quotes

Interview with Chelsey Priesmeyer. 21 year-old white female. Junior at Texas State University. Middle-class. El Campo, TX.

Question 1: What effect has the downturn in the U.S. economy had on you? Has it had an impact on you?

Response: "Me personally, no."

Question 2: Has the economic recession had an effect on your ability to pay for college?

Response: Priesmeyer's mom pays for her college through student loans. So, no.

Question 3: Have you adjusted any spending habits since the economic downturn that began in the fall? If so, will you tell me how you've adjusted?

Response: "I know my mom has cut my budget." Priesmeyer's allowance mainly goes toward food and gas. "Anything else, my mom says to get a job."

Question 4: What do you think should be done to help people during these difficult financial times?

Response: "I'm not sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment