Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Story 2 Quotes

Graham Hillhouse: white male, part-time worker at an animal hospital and student, economics junior from Panhandle, Texas

Q1: What effect has the downturn in the U.S. economy had on you?
A1: "I have to listen to a lot of ignorant people talk about the economy like they know what they are talking about, especially since I'm an economic major."

Q2: Has the economic recession had an effect on your ability to pay for college?
A2: "My parents pay for college but I know it has been hard on them, because business is down."

Q3: Have you adjusted any spending habits since the economic downturn that began in the fall? If so, will you tell me about how you've adjusted.
A3: "I got a job so I'm spending more of my own money and less of my parents money."

Q4: What do you think should be done to help people during these difficult financial times?
A4: "A larger stimulus package should be offered."

No comments:

Post a Comment