Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Story 2

LAB STUDENT: Nicholas Medina, nm1152


Question 1: What effect has the downturn in the U.S. economy had on you?
Question 2: Has the economic recession had an effect on your ability to pay for college?
Question 3: Have you adjusted any spending habits since the economic downturn that began in the fall? If so, will you tell me about how you've adjusted.
Question 4: What do you think should be done to help people during these difficult financial times?

Q1:"Very little."
Q2: "No, I am going to school with loans so, I don't know it might effect my ability to pay my loans."
Q3: "Well I was poor before the downturn, and if you are poor already then it doesn't effect you"
Q4: "Not too sure. Lower the price of coffee!"

Brant Sankey: Brantsankey@hotmail.com, Anglo, Male, Age 32, from Austin, Texas, Student, Junior Music major

No comments:

Post a Comment