Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Diverse Sources

Source: Royce, 30, Male, Straight, Low Income, Student, San Marcos, White

Q: Has the sudden downturn of the economy effected your life in anyway?

A: "Yes, I had a small landscaping business that's no longer active. I lost the entire business and the 12 employees working under me. Now I'm a 30 year old college student."

Source: Coty Morris, 21, Austin/San Marcos, Straight, Female, Student, Music Major, Black
cm1477@txstate.edu

Q: Has the sudden downturn of the economy effected your life in anyway?

A: "Hell yeah! I'm broke, I've been towed and I can't buy my books."

Source: J.R. Cotter, white, 20, middle income, wildlife biology major, male, straight, San Marcos/Arlington, jc1981@txstate.edu

Q: Has the economic recession had an effect on your ability to pay for college?

A:"Yes, I'm a broke college student and can barely pay for my apartment bills."

Source: Nathan Galvan, Mixed (hispanic white), 20, student, low income, Accounting Major, San Marcos, male, straight, ng1088@txstate.edu

Q: What effect has the downturn in the Economy had on you?

A: "My dad refuses to help me out with my books, which hit me hard because I couldn't get a job the whole end of the summer...I'm broke."

No comments:

Post a Comment